klik-klik lah ye, jangan tengok aje!!

:::GENG:::

Friday 16 May 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY......!!!!

Today is a special day for all teachers...its teacher's day 16th May 2008.....
I am proud to be a teacher...

Today, i got so many sms and cards...wishes from friends and students...and some of my favourite ones are

A teacher is like PEPSI...."Ask for more"
A Teacher is like NIKE...." Just Do It"
A teacher is like NOKIA...."Connecting People"
A teacher is like McDonalds..."I'm Loving It"

Never kiss a lawyer, she'll say....."I Object This"
Never kiss a doctor, she'll say....."Who's next!"
Always kiss a teacher, she'll say....."Do it ten times!"

I can appreciate coffee without 'SUSU'
Nights without 'LAMPU'
Burgers without 'KEJU'
But...NOT Schools without 'GURU'...


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!

(^_^) ~ TODAY'S LIFE ::: WRITTEN WITH LOVE ~ (^_^)

0 'kawan' dah baca n komen...:

Post a Comment

apa komen anda lepas baca entry ni....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...